Not only is mold damaging to your home or commercial building, but mold has also been linked to several health issues. These issues range in severity from allergies and skin infections to asthma exasperation, headaches, vomiting, pneumonia, and much more. Luckily, most mold contaminations are correctable. All you have to do is find the right mold remediator!
Tips for Finding a Baltimore Mold Remediator
- Certified and Insured: Make sure your mold remediator is certified and insured.
- Avoid Subcontractors: You want to hire a mold redmeiator that will handle the work themselves, not one that will hire subcontractors.
- Ask for References: Do not be afraid to ask for references or testimonials. Nothing speaks more to a company’s professionalism and service than previous clients.
- Mold Inspections: Ideally, you want to find a mold remediator that will inspect your home before getting to work. A thorough inspection involves a visual investigation of the attic, crawlspace, roof, HVAC system and any stain discolorations or signs of moisture intrusion.
- Guarantees: The last thing you need is for that pesky mold to return. Be sure you hire a mold remediator that stands by their work!
- Choose Chesapeake Environmental Cleaning Systems: We are a certified and insured mold remediation company serving Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Our experience is backed by years of excellent service, cost-effective solutions, honest assessments and guaranteed results. Best of all, we provide Free Mold Assessments!
If you have any questions, please contact Chesapeake Environmental Cleaning Systems by calling 866-420-MOLD (6653) or visit MoldHelpOnline.com today! Let us provide you with your free Mold Assessment.